Thursday, November 29, 2007

Final Project Progress

While I was home for Thanksgiving I went down to the docks and shot 4 rolls of whatever I saw while walking around. I really thought about every picture I took and was a little neurotic about getting the lighting and composition just right so I really felt that I would have some good ones. I just made the contact sheets last Tuesday after critique and the results were decent. Lately I've been thinking about how I want to present them and a couple ideas that came to mind were maybe putting them up against a rustic, fishing net looking type thing and then adding some seashells or whatever. My only problem is that it could end up looking a little cheesy. I might be able to make a better decision once I see how the prints come out.

No comments: